- 100 gr. dark chocolate.
- 100 gr. white chocolate.
- 4 eggs.
- 3 tbs flour
- 9 tbs sugar
- 90 gr. butter
- 50 gr. walnuts.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C degrees.
2. Chop the walnuts into small pieces and place them to the side.
3. Melt the chocolate ( you can do it in a cooking machine like in our workshop or in the microwave).
4. Mix the butter and the eggs together in a bowl. Beat them and place the mixture to the side.
5. Mix the flour and sugar in another bowl.
6. Add the butter and eggs mixture into this bowl.
7. Stir it up with a spatula.
8. Add the chopped walnuts.
9. cover a backing tin with greased paper and pour the mixture.
10. Bake at 180 C degrees for 30 minutes.
11. Cool before cutting.
BE CAREFUL, IT IS ADDICTIVE!!!!!